Mike, our IT coordinator dropped this on my desk this morning. It’s still shrinkwrapped. 1991. We have a USB 3.5″ drive, but unfortunately we don’t have an earlier version to get this installed. Would Boot Camp support it?
Amongst the highlights:
- “Online Help from the shell or command-line interface…” – Online help has come a long way.
- “Undelete utility helps you recover critical files…” – Control+Z and “Undo” were born.
- “Unformat utility…” – What?
- “MS-DOS QBasic replaces GW-BASIC…” – Many a coder’s first language.
- “… freeing up at least 45K more conventional memory…”
- “Is network ready” – Remember “net use“?
- “Although we test with a wide variety of system manufacturers, it is your responsibility to confirm with your personal computer manufacturer that this product correctly supports your computer and peripheral devices.” – So, ummm, is it REST or SOAP?
Click through on the images to Flickr – the pics are high enough resolution to read the full the text.