After a few months of preparing for the Broad Street 10-miler, it’s now the night before and pre-race excitement is setting in. iofy‘s new office in the Navy Yard of Philadelphia is a block away from the finish line, so this will be a pretty nice way to finish a race. There are showers and refreshments in the building… Life will be good.
The race starts at 8:30am EDT. For the first time while running a race I’ll be Twittering. This is partially because I want to try it as a social experiment, and partly because I’ve been sick and not training for the last week (read: I’d like an excuse to run slightly slower than usual).
If you see someone blow by you, with the above on the back of his shirt, send a text message to 40404 with “follow sol”…
- Nike+iPod Nano
Software & Services:
- TwitPic (Send a pic to twitpic and have it announced on Twitter)
- Flickr (Get the photostream here)
- MobileTwitter (stable jailbroken iPhone Twitter client)
- Twinkle (jailbroken iPhone geolocation + Twitter)
- Snapture (jailbroken iPhone camera.app replacement)
Good luck and see you at the finish line!